Monday, February 25, 2008

Me, Me, Me

There have been a lot of things I meant to post lately: More of Rosalie's funny faces, plus her first tooth, at last!; The kids making homemade Valentine's that Grandma Songer taught them how to make; The freak of nature ice spike growing in the cat's water bowl. Alas, I would have to first catch all those things on camera and then load them onto my computer. Too much work! At least, in the middle of working on the basement and never being caught up on housework. So here's something I can just get off the internet and it will make you laugh, too. (My sister Victoria found a site where you can do trial makeovers free. I did these a month or so ago and haven't been back since. If you want to try it, it's at www.makeoversolutions.com.)
I think this is J. Lo's hair. No, it's Halle Berry's hair.
This is Starlet Alba's hair. I can't remember her first name just now.

Madame librarian.
Anika made this one for me. She called it Island girl. A fellow site user said I should do it right away, it makes me look 10 years younger.
This is Alicia Keyes hair. Just like my hair in high school only black.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

This was so fun! I tried it and posted it on my blog. Thanks for giving me some entertainment since Kyle's in Florida for work and I'm lonely! I loved all your pictures. My favorite is the second one. You look like a movie star!

victoria said...

Jessica is the starlet's name. I like her hair on you - but I also like the straight hair. Fun! I'm happy with my hair again now that I've got Vavoom - again. I don't know why I ever doubted.

kate said...

i too like the halle berry hair. woo woo!